Revolutionising and becoming an integral part of every major industry, including medicine, energy, agriculture and manufacturing
InterTradeIreland Venture Capital Conference 2013
- Starts: Wednesday, 6 March 2013, 9am, with registration
- Ends: Wednesday, 6 March 2013, 4pm, with refreshments and networking
- Venue: Croke Park Conference Centre
- Website www.intertradeireland.com/vcc
The theme of this year's conference is 'Securing Investment in 2013'.
InterTradeIreland’s annual Venture Capital Conference brings together in one room for one day the island’s new and growing companies seeking investment, along with the funds and individuals on the island with money to invest.
The only venture capital conference on the island, it is a must for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, business angels, investors and anyone with an interest in venture capital. The conference will again showcase the current sources of equity funding and how to secure investment in 2013.
Why should you attend?
· Hear from a keynote speaker, who will share experiences and insights and take questions from delegates.
· Learn about the current sources of equity capital (both institutional and business angel networks) available across the island.
· Learn what State supports are available and about alternative sources of finance.
· Share the experience of start-up companies and how they raised funding for their businesses.
Last year’s conference was completely booked out so to avoid disappointment and take advantage of our early bird rate, €165, book before 31 January 2013.
Register now on our website.
Find us on Twitter for all the latest updates about this year's conference @VCC2013 (#vcconf).
Join the conversation on LinkedIn and receive all the latest conference updates by joining our Venture Capital Conference 2013 group.