Placing the issues that matter most on the news and economic agenda
The Inaugural Enterprise Mobility Summit
- Starts: Wednesday, 23 January 2013
- Ends: Wednesday, 23 January 2013
- Venue: Croke Park
- Phone: 01 241 1520
- Website www.enterprisemobility.ie
The mobile revolution is under way. And its impact on business is unstoppable!
The consumerisation of IT and the ‘bring your own device’ trend is here to stay. This new way of working means businesses must, in order to remain competitive, make enterprise applications accessible through mobile devices.
This summit will help businesses to start thinking about how mobility could have significant business outcomes for them and to start planning for enterprise mobility delivery in 2013.
If you are a senior-level technology and operations decision-maker charged with managing mobility and the mobile workforce in your business, this event is designed to bring you an up-to-date programme on:
- Developing and implementing an enterprise mobility strategy
- Managing the key deployment challenges
- Learning best practice for managing enterprise mobility in your workforce
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the latest developments in mobility
You’ll hear independent points of view, end-user experiences and key vendors that are shaping enterprise mobility, from global technology analysts Ovum, key industry players Vodafone and RIM/BlackBerry to end-user experiences from Aer Lingus, ADM Londis plc, Aramark, Mercury Engineering and Louth local authorities.
Visit the website for full details and our Super Early Bird offer saving you €100 on the standard ticket price, valid until 30 November 2012.