Revolutionising and becoming an integral part of every major industry, including medicine, energy, agriculture and manufacturing
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Free Online Seminars
- Starts: Tuesday, 11 December 2012, from 10-10.45am
- Ends: Thursday, 13 December 2012, from 1-1:45pm
- Venue: Online - webinars
- Website www.btireland.com/prodserve_byod.shtml
BT will host a free online webinar that will focus on the risks to IT management inherent in bring your own device (BYOD).
A revolution is happening in the workplace. Employees are bringing their own devices into work and expecting the same access to their corporate networks as they get with their work laptops.
This presents challenges in terms of security and data protection.
BT will host a couple of free online webinars that will focus on the risks to IT management inherent in BYOD - the trend which sees enterprise networks increasingly populated by user-chosen devices, such as tablets, smartphones and other devices. Featuring BYOD experts from BT, Cisco and CWSI, each 45-minute briefing will tackle some of the key issues IT management are facing today, such as:
- Developing BYOD policy, and who is responsible
- Managing mobile phone access and securing company data
- The main security risks in allowing BYOD in an organisation
Webinar dates and times:
- Tuesday, 11 December, 10-10.45am
- Thursday, 13 December, 1-1.45pm
Register for this event today to reserve your place and receive your complimentary BYOD information pack. Register for this event.