Ireland’s biggest and most exciting career event for professionals and graduates
5th Annual ITLG Global Technology Leaders Summit
- Starts: Tuesday, 22 January 2013, at 9am
- Ends: Tuesday, 22 January 2013
- Venue: Cork City Hall
- Website www.itlg.org/events/2013-SVCTI/event-overview.php
The ITLG Global Technology Leaders Summit is a gathering of top executives, entrepreneurs, and venture capital investors.
The ITLG investor team will meet and engage with selected top innovative technology companies. The conference will include thought leadership, panel debates and technology showcases that will provide delegates with an inside look at the latest cutting-edge technology opportunities.
Our speakers include driving forces in technology globally, reshaping entire industries as investors, entrepreneurs, engineers, inventors and more!
Tánaiste Eamon Gilmore, TD, will be keynote speaker at a VIP-invite only dinner at University College Cork on 21 January.
Other special guests include:
- Craig Barrett, chairman, ITLG
- Barry O'Sullivan, SVP, Cisco
- Una Fox, VP at Disney
Our investor panel includes:
- Sean O'Donoghue, CTO, Madison Square Garden
- Liam Casey, CEO, PCH International
- Sean Cunningham, director, Strategic Investments, Intel Capital
- Pádraig Ó Céidigh, chairman, Aer Arann
- Sean O'Sullivan, MD, Avego and SOSventures International
Richard Moran, CEO of Accretive Solutions, will serve as moderator.
Winter special price: €395
Standard admission price: €495 (includes one-year executive membership)