Address: ESET Ireland, Westgate, Wexford
ESET - The maker of legendary NOD32 Antivirus. Reflex IS - ESET Ireland is the exclusive distributor of ESET operated by Reflex IS under licence from ESET spol s.r.o Slovakia.
At ESET, we are dedicated to developing high-performing security solutions for corporate, SMB and home users, detecting and disabling all known and emerging forms of malware. Our extensive line of solutions protects across all types of environments and platforms, from workstations and servers to mobile devices, helping our clients maintain maximum protection.
The superior detection capabilities and low system requirements of our solutions have, and continue to be, recognised by independent anti-malware testing organisations. Our flagship products include ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security for businesses and home users.
- Available across Ireland through a network of 450 reseller partners.
- Recipient of the most Virus Bulletin 100 awards since May 1998.
- Awarded the highest number of 'Advanced+' ratings in retrospective testing (AV-Comparatives).
- Included in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- 524pc growth over the past five years. Leading security solution provider for companies of all sizes, home users, and mobile phone users.
- More than 20 years of experience in protecting digital worlds. Pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection.
- Global headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia. Research and development centres in Bratislava (Slovakia), San Diego (US), Montreal (Canada), Krakow (Poland), Moscow (Russia), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Prague (Czech Republic) and Singapore. Sales and distribution centres in Bratislava (EMEA), San Diego (North America), Buenos Aires (Latin America), and Singapore (APAC).
- Presence in more than 180 countries worldwide.
- 700 employees worldwide.
- Protecting more than 100m users.
Follow us on Facebook: ESET Ireland on Facebook
« back to Silicon Republic Finder
08.11.2013 Around 22pc of the Irish population have lost money to cybercrime – netting cyber-criminals, including scammers and hackers, a whopping €300m windfall.
02.01.2013 IT experts at ESET Ireland say they have seen a massive run of targeted scam emails hitting Irish inboxes with various attempts to scam Permanent TSB customers.
02.10.2012 Last week, we reported how a vulnerability on some Samsung smartphones could wipe a users’ data in just one tap. There are now concerns that this flaw could be exploited on...
20.09.2012 IT security player ESET has warned that Irish computers are becoming infected with ransomware – with users being blackmailed into handing over cash for the return of their...
07.09.2012 A security software firm has pointed to the large presence of Irish-spelled names on the list of 1m iPhone and iPad users’ UDID numbers leaked by hacker group AntiSec. It has...
06.09.2012 Internet users have been warned that emails and Facebook wall posts offering Tesco vouchers are an actual scam that cyber-criminals are using to direct users to fraudulent...