Address: ESET Ireland, Westgate, Wexford
ESET - The maker of legendary NOD32 Antivirus. Reflex IS - ESET Ireland is the exclusive distributor of ESET operated by Reflex IS under licence from ESET spol s.r.o Slovakia.
At ESET, we are dedicated to developing high-performing security solutions for corporate, SMB and home users, detecting and disabling all known and emerging forms of malware. Our extensive line of solutions protects across all types of environments and platforms, from workstations and servers to mobile devices, helping our clients maintain maximum protection.
The superior detection capabilities and low system requirements of our solutions have, and continue to be, recognised by independent anti-malware testing organisations. Our flagship products include ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security for businesses and home users.
- Available across Ireland through a network of 450 reseller partners.
- Recipient of the most Virus Bulletin 100 awards since May 1998.
- Awarded the highest number of 'Advanced+' ratings in retrospective testing (AV-Comparatives).
- Included in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- 524pc growth over the past five years. Leading security solution provider for companies of all sizes, home users, and mobile phone users.
- More than 20 years of experience in protecting digital worlds. Pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection.
- Global headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia. Research and development centres in Bratislava (Slovakia), San Diego (US), Montreal (Canada), Krakow (Poland), Moscow (Russia), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Prague (Czech Republic) and Singapore. Sales and distribution centres in Bratislava (EMEA), San Diego (North America), Buenos Aires (Latin America), and Singapore (APAC).
- Presence in more than 180 countries worldwide.
- 700 employees worldwide.
- Protecting more than 100m users.
Follow us on Facebook: ESET Ireland on Facebook
« back to Silicon Republic Finder
22.08.2014 Cyber-criminals are at it again, this time luring Tesco shoppers with the promise of 120 in exchange for them filling out a survey and handing over their credit-card details.
28.01.2014 ESET Ireland has discovered a phishing email being sent to Irish iTunes users that may deceive them into thinking its official while it connects them to a fake iTunes Connect...
08.11.2013 Around 22pc of the Irish population have lost money to cybercrime netting cyber-criminals, including scammers and hackers, a whopping 300m windfall.
02.01.2013 IT experts at ESET Ireland say they have seen a massive run of targeted scam emails hitting Irish inboxes with various attempts to scam Permanent TSB customers.
02.10.2012 Last week, we reported how a vulnerability on some Samsung smartphones could wipe a users data in just one tap. There are now concerns that this flaw could be exploited on...
20.09.2012 IT security player ESET has warned that Irish computers are becoming infected with ransomware with users being blackmailed into handing over cash for the return of their...