Address: ESET Ireland, Westgate, Wexford
ESET - The maker of legendary NOD32 Antivirus. Reflex IS - ESET Ireland is the exclusive distributor of ESET operated by Reflex IS under licence from ESET spol s.r.o Slovakia.
At ESET, we are dedicated to developing high-performing security solutions for corporate, SMB and home users, detecting and disabling all known and emerging forms of malware. Our extensive line of solutions protects across all types of environments and platforms, from workstations and servers to mobile devices, helping our clients maintain maximum protection.
The superior detection capabilities and low system requirements of our solutions have, and continue to be, recognised by independent anti-malware testing organisations. Our flagship products include ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security for businesses and home users.
- Available across Ireland through a network of 450 reseller partners.
- Recipient of the most Virus Bulletin 100 awards since May 1998.
- Awarded the highest number of 'Advanced+' ratings in retrospective testing (AV-Comparatives).
- Included in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- 524pc growth over the past five years. Leading security solution provider for companies of all sizes, home users, and mobile phone users.
- More than 20 years of experience in protecting digital worlds. Pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection.
- Global headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia. Research and development centres in Bratislava (Slovakia), San Diego (US), Montreal (Canada), Krakow (Poland), Moscow (Russia), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Prague (Czech Republic) and Singapore. Sales and distribution centres in Bratislava (EMEA), San Diego (North America), Buenos Aires (Latin America), and Singapore (APAC).
- Presence in more than 180 countries worldwide.
- 700 employees worldwide.
- Protecting more than 100m users.
Follow us on Facebook: ESET Ireland on Facebook
« back to Silicon Republic Finder
04.03.2011 In the last 24 hours, Facebook has been hit with more than five different spam attacks which security experts say is the biggest spam attack appearing all over people’s walls in...
06.08.2010 A security expert has reported there may be a new worm circulating on Facebook via instant message (IM). The jury is out on whether the spam attack is in conjunction with a...
07.07.2010 Conficker infections in Ireland almost doubled last month from a previous high of 15pc, according to the latest monthly figures from antivirus firm Eset.
08.06.2010 Infections of the Conficker worm reached a historical high in May, accounting for 15pc of all malware infections in Ireland, according to Eset’s latest threat trends report.