Address: ESET Ireland, Westgate, Wexford
ESET - The maker of legendary NOD32 Antivirus. Reflex IS - ESET Ireland is the exclusive distributor of ESET operated by Reflex IS under licence from ESET spol s.r.o Slovakia.
At ESET, we are dedicated to developing high-performing security solutions for corporate, SMB and home users, detecting and disabling all known and emerging forms of malware. Our extensive line of solutions protects across all types of environments and platforms, from workstations and servers to mobile devices, helping our clients maintain maximum protection.
The superior detection capabilities and low system requirements of our solutions have, and continue to be, recognised by independent anti-malware testing organisations. Our flagship products include ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security for businesses and home users.
- Available across Ireland through a network of 450 reseller partners.
- Recipient of the most Virus Bulletin 100 awards since May 1998.
- Awarded the highest number of 'Advanced+' ratings in retrospective testing (AV-Comparatives).
- Included in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- 524pc growth over the past five years. Leading security solution provider for companies of all sizes, home users, and mobile phone users.
- More than 20 years of experience in protecting digital worlds. Pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection.
- Global headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia. Research and development centres in Bratislava (Slovakia), San Diego (US), Montreal (Canada), Krakow (Poland), Moscow (Russia), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Prague (Czech Republic) and Singapore. Sales and distribution centres in Bratislava (EMEA), San Diego (North America), Buenos Aires (Latin America), and Singapore (APAC).
- Presence in more than 180 countries worldwide.
- 700 employees worldwide.
- Protecting more than 100m users.
Follow us on Facebook: ESET Ireland on Facebook
« back to Silicon Republic Finder
31.07.2012 IT security and cybercrime analyst for ESET Ireland Urban Schrott is warning Irish people of an email scam doing the rounds that – though hilarious – should be treated just as...
05.04.2012 Internet users have been warned against downloading illegal versions of software because many cracked programs carry a malicious payload designed to infect computers.
05.01.2012 Mobile malware, Windows 7 threats, targeted attacks and social engineering improvements make up antivirus company ESET's cyber threat predictions for 2012.
23.08.2011 A disturbing new trend has emerged whereby social media savvy cyber criminals are targeting the friend-lists of holiday makers who have gloated about their break or posted...
13.07.2011 One in three Irishmen regularly exposes himself, 5pc of Dubliners don’t use any protection, but Irish women are less likely to spread infection. What are we talking about?...