Tech tweets of the week
A compilation of this past week's Twitter messages - from the serious to the whimsical - from some top names in technology.
“'Change in cabin pressure’ is a wonderfully calming euphemism. Certainly better than ‘if we lose ALL THE AIR ohmigod’".
- John Collison, entrepreneur, co-founder of Stripe
“11hr flight and then 1hr immigration queue at LAX. I need a hug.”
- Dylan Collins, executive chairman of Fight My Monster. Founder of Jolt Online, DemonWare + Phorest
“Listening to Mozart at 7:11am after hacking away all night at something, has made me want a sandwich really badly. Really badly.”
- James Whelton, tech entrepreneur, CoderDojo co-founder and first person to hack the iPod Nano
“Pretty soon Google+ will be renamed PlusBook.”
- Damien Mulley, owner of Mulley Communications and organiser of the Web Awards and Social Media Awards
“People accosting you on the street to give money to X cause are the offline version of pop-up ads.”
- Kashmir Hill, tech writer at Forbes
“Saw Hunger Games tonight. But if anyone asks, I was at a strip club or at a BBQ joint eating ribs or something.”
- Zach Epstein, executive editor at BGR Media, LLC
“Entrepreneur Mantra: Don't think outside the box. Think like there is no box.”
- Art Jonak, CEO, Network Professionals