Alcatel-Lucent Next-Generation Business IP VPN Solution
Small Cells Technology Fuels New Consumer Market Opportunities
An overview of key research findings in five national markets.
Today, mobile technologies and devices are playing a larger role within many homes, replacing fixed lines and handsets. As a result, small cells technology, also known as femtocells, can open an entirely new marketplace within the family household, by increasing mobile service quality and connection speeds indoors. In addition, small cells networks offer CAPEX and OPEX savings for mobile operators when they are used to deliver mobile broadband services.
Alcatel-Lucent research findings from five countries across North America, Europe and Asia show substantial opportunities in the small cells market, with leading small cell-based services, including unlimited voice, video calling and SMS services.
- Alcatel-Lucent Next-Generation Business IP VPN Solution
- Migrating Routed Networks and Services to IPv6
- Seizing the opportunity: The business benefits of a High Leverage Network
- Rethink Your Core Beliefs
- LightRadio: Portfolio: White Paper 1: Technical Overview
- LightRadio: Portfolio: White Paper 2: Economic Analysis