Yendo Accounts is financial accounting for small business. It includes everything you need including invoicing, expenses, budgeting and payments.
Business owners can create their own monthly management accounts, track sales and keep on top of invoicing. For sales reps it's invaluable, you can check if you're reaching targets, can take orders and send invoices all via Yendo. If the business is owed money, Yendo can tell you how much, how long ago and by whom.
Jargon free and easy to understand, Yendo has been built for non-accountants, with clear features that guide users through the bookkeeping process. If you need something double checked, you can even share information online with your own professional accountant, making sure that you're on the right track.
Yendo is a secure cloud computing application and does not require installation or set-up time. It can be accessed from any PC/Mac or smartphone device (iPhone, Blackberry Android) and allows for unlimited users so information can be easily gathered to chart business performance.
There are no big up-front fees with Yendo Accounts. Use of the software is subscription based and it can be accessed for a small monthly fee.
Launched in 2010, Yendo Accounts is already in use by over 2,000 businesses in 7 different countries.
Key features include:
- Shared Accountant Access
- Sales Invoices
- Purchase Orders
- Custom Invoice Design Template
- Send Invoices & Reminders by Email
- Add notes to Invoices/Purchases
- Debtor/Creditor Management
- Customer/Supplier Management
- Fixed Asset Register - Automated Depreciation
- Bank Account/Payment Management
- Cashflow Projections
- Sales Tax (VAT) Calculation
- Create Detailed Budgets + Compare to Actual
- Export Custom Management Reports to PDF
- Sales Reporting. By product, customer & date range
- Profit & Loss Report
- Balance sheet
- Trial Balance
- Nominal Ledger