Silicon Republic has an opening for a business development/sales manager to work in-house as part of our busy online news and events team. A deep interest in the tech industry is a must, as well as a track record in enterprise sales, business development and client management.
If you’re keen to make the move to a growing online publishing company, this is your chance to work with Ireland’s premier and award-winning online technology news service. If you’re a talented communicator and negotiator with excellent interpersonal skills, we’re looking for you. We want a dynamic and enthusiastic professional who is looking for a new challenge. A sense of humour is always a plus.
Requirements to be met include:
- A strong background in digital media
- Proven track record of selling at enterprise level
- An in-depth understanding of all aspects of the sales process, from lead generation to client needs analysis
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well with all members of the team in an online publishing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of social media
We’re going to move fast on this one, so get your application in before midnight on 18 February at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Darren McAuliffe in confidence at 01 625 1450 or email@example.com.