It’s time for fresh perspectives on leadership and innovation, and Silicon Republic is ready to welcome them to Inspire 2015, a two-day festival celebrating diversity in STEM coming to Dublin this summer.
Inspire 2015 will learn from the past and look at the future of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) in Dublin’s Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, as well as bringing arts and open debate into the mix through an exciting fringe festival in Merrion Square.
Speakers include astrophysicist Dame Jocelyn Bell Burnell, Black Girls Code founder Kimberly Bryant, MakeLoveNotPorn founder Cindy Gallop, Spacehack.org founder Ariel Waldman, Recode co-executive editor Kara Swisher, Techmums founder Dr Sue Black, Giant Spacekat co-founder Brianna Wu, Dublin’s commissioner for start-ups Niamh Bushnell, Bletchley Park researcher Kerry Howard, and 10-year-old Lauren Boyle, EU Digital Girl of the Year – plus many more who will be added to the line-up over the coming months.
Leaders, IT professionals, scientists, engineers, coders, programmers, entrepreneurs, investors, academics, teachers, students, businesspeople, politicians, influencers and policy-makers will gather at Inspire 2015 as we carve a positive path toward changing the ratio in STEM.
Early bird tickets to Inspire 2015 are available now, and – as an extra special treat – we have five free tickets up for grabs and 10 runner-up prizes of a 50pc discount. All you have to do to be entered into the draw is to sign up for Inspire 2015 news and speaker updates here before midnight on 21 February.
Inspire 2015 is Silicon Republic’s international event running 18-19 June in Dublin, connecting sci-tech professionals passionate about the future of STEM with fresh perspectives on leadership, innovation and diversity. Buy your early bird tickets now!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition closes on Saturday 21 February at 11.59pm (UTC). No entries will be accepted after this point.
2. You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
3. The prize of one ticket to Inspire 2015 entails access to the two-day conference in Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, Dublin 2 and access to the fringe festival in Merrion Square, Dublin 2 on 18 and 19 June 2015. Please note that certain fringe events will require prior registration. Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (eg accommodation, meals, transport etc) will be at the winner’s own expense.
4. The runner-up prize of a 50pc discount entitles the winner to a full ticket to Inspire 2015, as described above, for 50pc of the asking price at the time of purchase. Winners are advised to use this discount as early as possible in order to avail of the lowest price.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
6. Five winners and 10 runners-up will be selected at random from all valid entries and contacted via email by Silicon Republic to arrange fulfilment.
7. The winner’s names will be announced after the competition closes via the Silicon Republic Twitter account (@siliconrepublic).
8. The winner agrees to enter into any contract which may be associated with the competition. If the winner does not wish to comply, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
9. Failure by a competition winner to attend for any reason whatsoever does not entitle them to an alternative and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
10. The prize is subject to availability. The promoters (Silicon Republic) reserve the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time.
11. No cash alternative can be offered.
12. This competition is open to everyone who fulfills the conditions outlined above, other than families or employees of the promoters (Silicon Republic).
13. If the terms of this competition are not met, new winners will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Buy your tickets now!