Twelve Irish software companies who are independent software vendors (ISVs) and part of Microsoft’s partner ecosystem are attending the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto next week as part of an Enterprise Ireland-led delegation.
The companies, as part of Enterprise Ireland’ bronze sponsorship of the event, will get to demonstrate their technologies.
The companies span the areas of CRM, investment management, time management, web content management and cloud infrastructure.
“For almost 25 years, Enterprise Ireland has partnered with Microsoft to help contribute to the growth of Ireland’s vibrant software industry,” Enterprise Ireland trade development executive Will Corcoran explained.
“Microsoft has played a key role with Enterprise Ireland’s software clients, as it encourages creativity and gives them vital opportunities to access new markets,” Corcoran said.
The 12 companies attending Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference between 8 and 12 July are:
- 3STACKCLOUD – Cloud infrastructure
- CareWorks Software – Social care management software
- Celtrino – E-invoicing/E-payables/EDI
- SaleSystem –Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales team application
- Financial Risk Solutions – Investment management software
- FlexTime – Time management software
- Inishtech – Software licensing services
- Intact Software – ERP and CRM software
- iQuate – Software license discovery
- iSite web technologies – CRM sales and marketing solutions
- QUMAS – Compliance management solutions
- pTools – Web content
Buy your tickets now!