As cost reduction and operational efficiency continue to be key priorities for Irish CIOs, the maturation of services and new models and applications should cement cloud computing at the forefront of IT managers’ minds this year.
One of the hottest IT topics of recent times, cloud computing is fast becoming mainstream. And, with the Government committing to making Ireland a leader in this space, it can only be good news for the uptake of cloud services and platforms among Irish business.
Now in its third year, iQuest’s annual Cloud Computing Summit will explore the latest trends and innovations in the world of cloud computing and will address the current key issues in cloud computing adoption.
Topics at Cloud 2011:
- Dispelling the haze around cloud computing: Drivers, barriers and considerations for public and private cloud adoption
- The Cloud Computing Roadmap: the key steps in cloud enabling your infrastructure, delivered by William Fellows of 451 Group in the UK, a leading independent technology analyst firm. William is a thought leader on cloud computing and a regular speaker at industry conferences
- How cloud computing can help businesses reach both their IT and financial goals
- How Irish organisations can realise the benefits of cloud computing
- Cloud Computing in the Public Sector: Transforming ICT Delivery, presented by David Wilde, CIO of Essex County Council, a keen advocate of cloud computing and shared services in the public sector who is implementing a new strategy for his organisation based on cloud adoption
- Security in the cloud. What Next? How do I make security work for me in the cloud?
- Addressing the practical questions of enterprise CTOs and CIOs
- End-user experiences – hear the experiences of start-ups, SMEs and large enterprises
Get your early bird tickets now!