We have a great set of Bose over-ear headphones to give away to one lucky Siliconrepublic.com reader looking to get lost in music this Christmas.
UPDATE, Tuesday 16 December 11.26am: This competition is now closed.
The Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones are priced around the €300 mark in retailers nationwide, and their high price is justified by sleek design and comfort as well as high-quality sound.
The noise-cancelling on these stereo 2.0 headphones is nothing short of commendable, so you can split your own eardrums while leaving everyone else in the vicinity undisturbed.
Recommended in the Siliconrepublic.com gift guide for extra-special tech gifts, you can offer your prize up for someone special or keep it to yourself – but first you have to be in it to win it!
Are the Bose QuietComfort 25 headphones wired or wireless?
Need a hint? Click here.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The sponsor of this competition is PriceSpy.ie.
2. The competition closes on Sunday 14 December at 11.59pm (UTC). No entries will be accepted after this point.
3. You must be aged 18 years or over and have a shipping address in the Republic of Ireland to enter this competition.
4. Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
5. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries and contacted via email by Silicon Republic.
6. Silicon Republic will forward the winner’s details (name, address, mobile and email address) to PriceSpy.ie for fulfilment. These details will not be retained by Siliconrepublic.com or PriceSpy.ie.
7. The winner’s name will be announced after the competition closes via the Silicon Republic Twitter account (@siliconrepublic).
8. The winner agrees to enter into any contract which may be associated with the competition. If the winner does not wish to comply, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
9. The prize is subject to availability.
10. The promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (PriceSpy.ie) reserve the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time.
11. No cash alternative can be offered.
12. This competition is open to everyone who fulfills the conditions outlined above, other than families or employees of the promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (PriceSpy.ie).
13. If the terms of this competition are not met, a new winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.