Thanks to Motorola, we have two Moto G smartphones up for grabs for Siliconrepublic.com readers.
Update, Monday 14 December 3.49pm: This competition is now closed.
The 2015 edition of the Moto G upped the price on its predecessor, but added even more quality to this critically acclaimed smartphone.
With solid performance, refreshingly clean stock Android software and a much-improved camera, Motorola upped the ante on its best-selling smartphone range.
Features of the third-gen Moto G include a five-inch display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, a 13MP rear camera shooting 1080p video at 30fps, and a 5MP selfie camera. The phone is also IPX7 certified for water resistance to a depth of 1m for up to 30 minutes, protecting the 1.4 GHz quad-core CPU inside.
All of that will surely make you glad to know that Motorola has given us two 8GB Moto G smartphones to give away to a pair of lucky Siliconrepublic.com readers.
To be in with a chance to win, simply email email@example.com with the subject ‘MOTOROLA’, and include your name, age and the answer to this question:
How many mAh of power has Motorola supplied for the Moto G’s all-day battery?
Need a hint? Click here.
Get your answers in before midnight on Sunday 13 December, after which two winners will be chosen at random. These lucky readers will then be contacted to arrange delivery of their prizes.
See below for full terms and conditions – and good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The sponsor of this competition is PR Wise for Motorola.
- The competition closes on Sunday 13 December at 11.59pm (UTC). No entries will be accepted after this point.
- You must be aged 18 years or over and be a resident in the Republic of Ireland to enter this competition.
- Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
- The winners will be selected at random from correct entries and contacted via email by Silicon Republic.
- Silicon Republic will arrange delivery of the prize to an address of the winners’ choosing. Details exchanged in this matter will not be retained by Silicon Republic, PR Wise or Motorola.
- The winners’ names will be announced after the competition closes via the Silicon Republic Twitter account (@siliconrepublic).
- The winner agrees to enter into any contract which may be associated with the competition. If the winner does not wish to comply, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- The promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (PR Wise) reserve the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time.
- No cash alternative can be offered.
- This competition is open to everyone who fulfills the conditions outlined above, other than families or employees of the promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (PR Wise).
- If the terms of this competition are not met, a new winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.