Samsung’s latest smartphone the Galaxy S4 will be released in Ireland in late April and network operator O2 will from today begin taking pre-orders for the device.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is available to pre-order from €219 on Billpay online, and for €639.99 on prepay.
Last month, Samsung revealed its new 5-inch display smartphone, the Galaxy S4, which, as expected, comes with eye-tracking capabilities and a range of other snazzy new features. The device will be available in 155 countries by the end of April.
Samsung Galaxy S4 specs at a glance:
- 5-inch full HD SuperAmoled Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.9Ghz Quad Core Krait 300 processor
- 13 MP camera with new ‘Drama Shot’ shooting modes, which allows you to see all the action in one continuous time-lapse and HD 1080p video at 30fps
- 16GB storage, with support for external Micro SD up to 64GB, and 2GB of RAM
- LTE/4G, Wi-Fi and high-speed 3G compatible, with NFC and Bluetooth
- Android OS v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable
- High capacity 2600 mAh battery
- Measures 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm, and weighs 130g