Sony Computer Entertainment Ireland is taking the PlayStation Vita on a tour across the country with two custom-built mobile sampling units. Visitors will also get the chance to win a PS Vita of their own.
The PS Vita Vaults will arrive in the following areas:
- South King Street, Dublin, from 16-19 February
- Arthur’s Quay, Limerick, from 22-26 February
- Mahon Point SC, Cork, from 22-26 February
- Eyre Square, Galway, from 29 February-4 March
- John Roberts Square, Waterford, from 29 February-4 March
- Canal Square, Kilkenny, from 7-11 March
- An unconfirmed location in Dublin, from 7-11 March
Those who visit the PS Vita Vaults will get to try out the PS Vita for themselves and will be in with a chance to win a console and a copy of Uncharted: Golden Abyss. They can also win an exclusive experience to have the PS Vita Vaults visit them. People can register on Sony PlayStation Ireland’s Facebook page.
The PlayStation Vita is Sony’s latest portable games console, which features a 5-inch OLED multitouch screen, a rear touch pad, dual analogue sticks, front and rear cameras and a six-axis motion-sensing system.
It will be available in Ireland on 22 February, costing €249.99 for the Wi-Fi only model and €299.99 for the 3G and Wi-Fi model. The price of games will range from €9.99 to €49.99.
Check out our review of the PlayStation Vita to get an insight into what the new console is like.
Get your early bird tickets now!