Do you love technology? Would you like to work directly with the biggest brands in technology, science, communications and innovation? Could you help our existing and new clients effectively spread their message?
Silicon Republic, the market leader in sci-tech news, has an exciting opportunity for a business development executive to join our growing team and work on digital communication solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who is sales-focused and target-driven with a proven track record in winning new clients.
If you have experience in the digital media environment and want to help create advertising and sponsorship solutions that actually make clients happy, then we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate for the role of business development executive will be:
- Experienced in digital advertising and sponsorship sales, and account management
- Have a proven track record (minimum two years) of focused and target-driven sales
- Able to listen, understand and find solutions that work for established clients, and to identify and win new clients
- Interested in technology and the digital media market
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A keen team player with excellent collaboration skills
Knowledge of DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Salesforce and social media tools would also be an advantage.
This role will be based in our office in The Digital Hub, Dublin, and salary will be based on experience.
If you tick all of the above boxes and more, show us your ability to spot and react quickly to an opportunity by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
The deadline for applications is Friday 14 October.
Looking for jobs in tech or science? Check out our Employer Profiles for information on companies hiring right now.