The Silicon Republic team will be at Career Zoo in the Convention Centre Dublin on Saturday, 21 February. Connect with us to find out about our Inspire 2015 event and you could be in with a chance to win an iPad Mini.
Career Zoo expects to welcome 10,000 visitors this weekend, connecting jobseekers with employers actively seeking new recruits.
As always, our reporters will be asking STEM-based employers at the event key questions about what they are looking for and you can expect full coverage from the event to follow on Siliconrepublic.com.
And, for visitors to our stand (E16) we have an extra-special treat. Come and chat to us and not only will we let you have a fab free Inspire 2015 T-shirt but if you tweet us a picture modelling this colourful clothing with the hashtag #inspirefest2015, you’ll be in with a chance of winning an iPad Mini, kindly donated by PriceSpy.ie.
You could even win a ticket to Inspire 2015. Check out the video below for a walk-through on how to enter both giveaways.
Surely you can do a better job than this? Tweet your pictures with the hashtag #inspirefest2015 for a chance to win
Inspire 2015 is Silicon Republic’s international event running 18-19 June in Dublin, connecting sci-tech professionals passionate about the future of STEM with fresh perspectives on leadership, innovation and diversity. Buy your early bird tickets now!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The sponsor of this competition is PriceSpy.ie.
2. The competition closes on Wednesday 25 February 2015 at 11.59pm (UTC). No entries will be accepted after this point.
3. You must be aged 18 years or over and have a shipping address in the Republic of Ireland to enter this competition.
4. Entries are limited to one entry per Twitter account.
5. To enter, a Twitter account-holder must tweet an image of someone wearing an Inspire 2015 T-shirt accompanied by the hashtag #inspirefest2015. When the winning photograph is selected, the person in control of the Twitter account will be deemed the winner.
6. The winner will be selected by a panel of Silicon Republic team members from entries submitted on Twitter, and contacted via Twitter by Silicon Republic (@siliconrepublic).
7. Silicon Republic will forward the winner’s details (name, address, mobile and email address) to PriceSpy.ie for fulfilment. These details will not be retained by Siliconrepublic.com or PriceSpy.ie.
8. The winner’s name will be announced after the competition closes via the Silicon Republic Twitter account (@siliconrepublic).
9. The winner agrees to enter into any contract which may be associated with the competition. If the winner does not wish to comply, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
10. The prize is subject to availability.
11. The promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (PriceSpy.ie) reserve the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time.
12. No cash alternative can be offered.
13. This competition is open to everyone who fulfills the conditions outlined above, excluding family members or employees of the promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (PriceSpy.ie).
14. If the terms of this competition are not met, a new winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.