Up for a new challenge? Silicon Republic has an opening for an advertising operations and client services executive to work in-house as part of our busy sales team.
If you’re keen to make the move to a growing online publishing company, this is your chance to work with Ireland’s premier and award-winning online technology news service.
If you’re a talented digital media co-ordinator with experience implementing and tracking online display advertising campaigns, we’re looking for you.
In this role, you’ll also be taking great care of our clients, so we need a superb communicator with excellent administrative skills – and a sense of humour is always welcome.
If you’re a dynamic and enthusiastic professional with a deep interest in the tech industry who matches this description, please get in touch.
- Experience in sales administration, including lead generation.
- Knowledge of sales and ad management systems such as Salesforce, Google Analytics and DoubleClick.
- Ad operations and campaign management experience.
- Proven track record in client-facing communications and relationship building at enterprise level.
- Experience in managing client accounts and an in-depth understanding of client needs analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with all members of the team in an online publishing environment.
- Strong background in the digital sector.
- A self-motivated and responsible individual who is comfortable working on own initiative.
Sound like you? If you think you have what it takes, send a CV and cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role to Nichola Wolfe via firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 January.
Looking for tech jobs in Ireland? Check out our Featured Employers section for information on companies hiring right now.
Recruitment image via Shutterstock