Up for a new challenge? Silicon Republic has an opening for a client services manager/sales administrator to work in-house as part of our busy management and sales team.
If you’re keen to make the move to a growing online publishing company, this is your chance to work with Ireland’s premier and award-winning online technology news service.
If you’re a superb communicator with excellent administrative skills, we’re looking for you. We want a dynamic and enthusiastic professional who is looking for a new challenge – and a sense of humour is always welcome.
A deep interest in the tech industry is a definite plus, and a track record in client management and customer service is a must.
Other requirements to be met include:
- A strong background in the digital sector
- Experience in sales administration
- Proven track record in client-facing communications at enterprise level
- Knowledge of sales and ad management systems such as Salesforce and DoubleClick
- An in-depth understanding of client needs analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well with all members of the team in an online publishing environment
- Self-motivated and responsible individual
- Knowledge and understanding of online and social media
- Background in office management a plus
We’re going to move fast on this one, so please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight 23 August.
We are hiring image by Gonzalo Aragon via Shutterstock