A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
“If you put washing up liquid in dishwasher + get a suds explosion, running it with vinegar fixes it. Couldn’t possibly say how I know this.
- Dylan Collins, executive chairman of Fight My Monster. Founder of Jolt Online, DemonWare + Phorest
“Ah it’s good to be home at the Mammie’s, I look up from the laptop and my tea has gone. I didn’t drink the scalding cup fast enough …"
- Damien Mulley, owner of Mulley Communications and organiser of the Web Awards and Social Media Awards
- Bill Liao, social networking entrepreneur and philanthropist
“Had a big glass of acai and pomegranate juice this AM. Now lit up like a candle. Red Bull has nothing on this stuff …”
- Chuck Hollis, EMC CTO and blogger
“Eating pizza in Sao Paulo, where they seem to bring each slice out one at a time, silver service style.”
- Ben Hammersley, editor at large of the UK edition of WIRED magazine
“The 6yo interrogates Siri: ‘what’s the weather for next year?’"
- Charles Arthur, The Guardian’s technology editor
“A bad decision, a bad moment, or even a bad day does not define you. Shrug it off and get after it again!”
- Art Jonak, CEO, Network Professionals
“Sitting in the middle of a rather remote and very frozen Caroga Lake at the races and managed to find open Wi-Fi. What a wonderful world.”
- Tim Stevens, Engadget’s editor-in-chief
“Nobody who’s ever worn a suit to an interview for Giz has ever been a good fit. I still give them the shot, but never proven wrong.”
- Matt Buchanan, editor at Gizmodo
Buy your tickets now!