A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
“Words can change your mood, change your mind; change your heart. So listen for the right words.”
- Bill Liao, social networking entrepreneur and philanthropist
“Saw a baby with a bib today that said "Dad put my cape on backwards."
- Art Jonak, CEO, Network Professionals
“I like when I tweet something political and people get really mean. That’s fun.”
- Joshua Topolsky, editor-in-chief of The Verge
“$13 billion in profit this quarter, Apple? I can’t even jokingly pretend to be underwhelmed by that.”
- Tim Stevens, Engadget’s editor-in-chief
“Trying to get this halloumi to play a tune as I eat it.”
- Ben Hammersley, editor at large of the UK edition of WIRED magazine
“Annnnd OMG Hulk Hogan was on my flight!”
- Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia
“The irony of Google shoving Google+ down our throats with search is that it’s making me thisclose to shutting down my profile.”
- Matt Buchanan, editor at Gizmodo
“Having dinner with an amazing guy (he makes Disney theme park rides). He just said ‘Bees never have meetings but they still get sh*t done’ :)”
- Jason Bradbury, presenter of Channel 5’s The Gadget Show
Buy your tickets now!