A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
“Prepare for non-stop tabloid and Twitter barrage about Sinead O’Connor’s new marriage. Just warning yiz.”
- Adrian Weckler, digital editor of The Sunday Business Post
“Battling through NY’s Penn Station at rush hour. This truly is the Passive Aggressive’s Mecca.”
- Mark Little, founder of Storyful
“To the Dáil! (Cue Batman-esq transition).”
- James Whelton, tech entrepreneur and first person to hack the iPod Nano
“13 quid for a coke and a beer, hello Paris.”
- Pat Phelan, director of products and innovation, MAXROAM
“Dinner server to me: Do you want rice?’ ‘Please.’ ‘You sure?’ ‘Yes.’ ‘We don’t have anymore.’ Me: ‘…’"
- Jack Dorsey, creator, co-founder and executive chairman of Twitter; CEO of Square
“Bad week to be sick :(“
- Padmasree Warrior, CTO of Cisco
Buy your tickets now!