A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
“Tip for startups – want to increase chance/prominence of coverage? Put a selection of decent, high-res pics on your site for us media.”
- Adrian Weckler, digital editor of The Sunday Business Post
“Just got back from Galway Science festival. Won an award for Student of the Year and felt like a celebrity.”
- Harry Moran, 12-year-old iOS and Mac OS X developer, creator of PizzaBot game
“Amused crowd of commuters by chasing my overcoat across a windy DART station onto (what I hope was) disused track. Funny. In retrospect.”
- Mark Little, founder of Storyful
"’Unsubscribe’ email experiment has failed. Now inundated with spam from both old senders as well as new ones. Sigh.”
- Chuck Hollis, EMC CTO and blogger
“Okay, I’ve learned to Mind the Gap. Does the Gap Mind me?”
- Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist
“Just visited the Akshardam temple complex in Delhi. A very different atmosphere as a result from strict banning of cameras and cellphones.”
- Werner Vogels, Amazon.com CTO
“My son is one week old today. He looks good for his age.”
- Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter
Get your early bird tickets now!