A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
“Instead of driving home in Rangoon traffic, I’m chilling in the wonderful Humble Bean cafe on Aungier Street. First time. Won’t be the last.”
- Adrian Weckler, digital editor of The Sunday Business Post
“And the other thing: what is it with the mad urge to drink the last remaining drop of water at airport security?”
- Pat Phelan, director of products and innovation, MAXROAM
“Find something that irritates you today and do something about it. :-)”
- Bill Liao, social networking entrepreneur and philanthropist
“Angrily eating everything in the fridge. Yes, it’s Rage Against The Terrine.”
- Ben Hammersley, editor at large of the UK edition of WIRED magazine
“Jumped into a cab playing smooth jazz loud. Driver: ‘Welcome to this Yellow Cab experience. Enjoy yourself.’ ”
- Jack Dorsey, creator, co-founder and executive chairman of Twitter; CEO of Square
Buy your tickets now!