A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
“This week I’m going to put my iPhone’s language into German to pick some vocab, as after ~3 years, I know my iPhone inside out."
- James Whelton, tech entrepreneur and first person to hack the iPod Nano
“Taking out a Google Alert on the Kestrel JP-10. This is one exciting plane. Are there better ways to track products under development?”
- John Collison, entrepreneur, co-founder of Stripe
“In honour of Twitter establishing their intl office in Ireland, I propose Tweetdeck be renamed Tweetfeck.”
- Dylan Collins, founder of various online games/internet companies
“Amazon just changed the tablet game. Mark down the day on your calendar.”
- Joshua Topolsky, editor-in-chief of Engadget.com
“Going to mall this afternoon. Must stay away from Apple store.”
- Chuck Hollis, EMC CTO and blogger
“We welcome risk when we’re young, we avoid risk when we’re older. People, companies, governments: only a determined few break this pattern.”
- Jack Dorsey, creator, co-founder and executive chairman of Twitter; CEO of Square