A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
Go Carapay!! RT Carapay regulated by Central Bank of Ireland, now member of Irish clearing (banking) payments system – closer all the time.
– Joan Mulvihill, CEO, Irish Internet Association
On the way to Ballinasloe to the first stop on my national listening exercise, asking people their views on the Presidency #aras11
– Sean Gallagher, co-founder of Smarthomes and Independent presidential candidate 2011
In Bay Area and Valley for a few days meeting startups and eating awesome food. DM me for either.
– Dylan Collins, founder of various online games/internet companies
Just finished 10K race in Los Gatos in 52mins – Yahooo
– John Hartnett, founder, Irish Technology Leadership Group
It’s like a movie. Nokia eloped with Microsoft leaving Intel alone with their son MeeGo.
– Nokia CEO Stephen Elop
Oprah is even warmer and more authentic in person than on tv – and that is a high bar. What an amazing woman. A gift to the world.
– Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
Having some vanilla tea to start my day. Foggy SF in the background.
– Jack Dorsey, creator, co-founder and executive chairman of Twitter; CEO of Square
Scarface the pigeon returns with thugs; chased off, he returns with more. I really need to stop and get coffee.
– Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist