Leading printing and imaging specialist MJ Flood has launched a next-generation digital colour production press, the Bizhub Press C8000, that offers exceptional image quality, superior colour accuracy and versatile media handling.
The unit, by Konica Minolta, is targeted at commercial printers, centralised reprographic departments and the Print for Pay industry.
Suitable for monthly digital volumes starting from as little as 45,000 copies, MJ Flood believes the BizHub Press C8000 is set to revolutionise the digital colour production industry in Ireland. With an aggressive price point, it provides increased margin opportunity, enhanced efficiency and streamlined productivity. The availability of in-house finance options through MJ Flood makes the BizHub Press C8000 one of the most affordable, high-volume digital printing presses on the market.
“The gap between offset printing and digital has narrowed significantly, thanks to the Bizhub Press C8000. The unit is ideal for short-run work, allowing printers to take on a wider variety of jobs at superior cost performance. This answers market demand for better print quality and one-to-one communications. We are confident that we can beat the cost per copy for any comparable machine in its class, thus offering print production companies increased margin and a better competitive position for their services,” said Phil Schuler, production print manager with MJ Flood.
Features and benefits
The Bizhub Press C8000 comes to the market with a wide range of features and benefits:
Superior image quality
- 1,200 dpi resolution x 8 bit data processing and print output
- New Simitri HD toner achieves a natural gloss that resembles offset printing
Outstanding image stability
- The Image Density Control (IDC) sensor achieves real-time colour density adjustment
- Colour density is adjusted by a newly-developed output paper density sensor
Wide-ranging paper compatibility
- Best-in-class paper adaptability up to 350 gsm
- The air suction belt feed achieves reliable feeding of diverse media
- Hybrid de-curl mechanism greatly reduces paper curl
- Printing is possible at up to 70 ppm and on thick paper of up to 350 gsm with automatic double-sided printing on up to 300 gsm
- Operator replacement unit management slashes downtime and allows regular maintenance by the user
- One system offers choices of punching and folding, side-stitching, centre-stitching and case work.
MJ Flood has an unrivalled nationwide network of branch offices which gives production print customers the confidence of getting prompt and reliable support when they need it.
“Our support centre will never be outsourced to some far-flung corner of the globe,” said Schueler. “We pride ourselves on the strength and responsiveness of our local support teams, who are best positioned to provide the technical expertise and after-sales support to meet the needs of our demanding print production clients.”
Back to MJ Flood Partner Microsite
Get your early bird tickets now!