Despite being launched back in 2013, GTA V is experiencing something of a revival in recent weeks with its long-awaited launch on PC.
With the release of GTA V on PC has come a number of bizarre mods turning the world of San Andreas on its head with whales driving cars and other oddities. There is even one that lets you recreate Hollywood disaster films by forcing a tsunami on this fictional Los Angeles.
For those who might not have access to such modding skills, however, the game still offers plenty of other weirdness that just defies common sense, particularly when it comes to how the cops treat you if you even look at them the wrong way (no social commentary here).
So for those GTA fans, here are some examples that will definitely ring true.
1. You can do no wrong with the opposite sex
2. Like buses, rare GTA cars come in packs
3. Getting a new paint job enters you into an alternate dimension
4. Regardless of whether you are real or not, you can meet in GTA
5. Safe driving in GTA is as real as the Loch Ness Monster
6. GTA hospitals have access to the world’s best doctors
7. Cops are rather defensive of their own
8. Vegetation is stronger than reinforced concrete
9. Open carry laws are rather lenient in GTA land
10. God is a rich person throwing their money around for sick stunts
Gigglebit is Siliconrepublic’s daily dose of the funny and fantastic in science and tech, to help start your day on a lighter note – because sometimes the lighter side of STEM should be taken seriously, too.
Buy your tickets now!