There are ten new categories in the Nokia Digital Media Awards 2012, including Best SME Using Digital/Integrated Media and Best Digital Marketing Campaign by an Irish Business.
Companies can submit entries from 5 October until 21 November and there are 23 categories altogether.
The theme for the awards is ‘Love Digital’, as the event welcomes involvement from companies and individuals that are truly passionate about digital, while showcasing the best Ireland has to offer in the digital-media sector.
The winning entries will be announced at a ceremony on 30 March, 2012, at the Convention Centre, Dublin. More than 500 industry heads are expected to be in attendance.
The 10 new categories predominately focus on digital/integrated marketing on both national and international scales, gaming/animation, and mobile app development. They are:
- Best SME Using Digital/Integrated Media
- Best Use of Digital for Marketing Overseas
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign by an Agency
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign by an Irish Business
- Best Integrated Media Campaign
- Best Use of Animation in a Campaign
- Government to Consumer Innovation
- Best App for an Event
- Best App for a Business/Brand
- Most Useful App
Article courtesy of Bizstartup.ie
Get your early bird tickets now!