Co Kerry-based accelerator programme Endeavour has revealed the 14 start-up companies, selected from several hundred applicants, who will complete the 2011 programme.
In addition to personal mentoring and structured workshops from various professionals, Endeavour offers incubation space at Kerry Technology Park for the duration of the programme, and international mentor teams in Asia, New York and Silicon Valley.
The first group of Endeavour companies that completed the programme in 2010 have to date secured a near 40pc increase in company valuations in the past six months, bringing the combined value of the companies to €13.9m.
“The increase in value for these start-up companies augurs well for the future and we are confident that the 2011 Endeavourees can match, or even exceed, this performance,” said Jerry Kennelly, co-founder of Endeavour.
Here is a flavour of some of the Endeavour participants for 2011:
- swiftQueue is aiming to become a global leader in queue management in the healthcare industry by offering a multi-platform solution to reduce A&E wait times
- LARO Dispute Resolution is an online dispute resolution provider for cross border e-commerce transactions
- Catering Mentor is offering a one-stop virtual manager solution for the hospitality industry. The cloud-based software allows managers and chefs to consolidate all their paperwork in one fully integrated solution
- Target Environmental Health & Safety provides innovative health and safety management solutions to macro manage an emergency event over the critical first 12 hours
- Full Health Medical is a preventative health technology enabling medical practices and healthcare professionals to deliver high-quality preventative healthcare effectively and efficiently
- Engineeringspares provides businesses with a platform to enable the sharing and trading of spare parts between manufacturing businesses.
Photo: Current Endeavour participants