To celebrate the launch of its latest co-working space, Iconic Offices is offering up six months of floating desk membership worth more than €2,000.
Update, 2.42pm March 31st 2017: This competition is now closed and the winner selected. Congratulations to Conall Laverty, Wia!
Iconic Offices offer ‘workspaces for rockstars’ at locations dotted around Dublin city centre – including Windmill Lane, home of the famous recording studio used by U2, David Bowie and, more recently, Ed Sheeran.
April will see the opening of Iconic’s latest space, The Brickhouse in Clanwilliam Court, Dublin 2. This unique co-working space was developed in partnership with Hibernia REIT plc to add to Iconic’s portfolio of high quality, inspirational and affordable workspaces for SMEs.
‘Any company that values their team, its development and company culture will understand this space and will buy into it’
JOE MCGINLEY, ICONIC OFFICES
“We have already had a great amount of interest from indigenous Irish companies and international firms who are extremely impressed by the quality of the design and attention to detail,” said Iconic Offices CEO Joe Mc Ginley.
“The Brickhouse offers these businesses an international level of creative workspace, right in the heart of Dublin city centre, unlike anything available in the market currently. Any company that values their team, its development and company culture will understand this space and will buy into it.”
Spread over three floors, the unique workspace houses more than 20,000 sq ft of dedicated and floating desks, private offices, meeting rooms, hot-desking and event space. Expecting to be home to entrepreneurs, innovators, freelancers and start-ups, The Brickhouse will also serve as a community hub for events and networking opportunities.
To celebrate the opening of The Brickhouse, Iconic Offices is offering one lucky Siliconrepublic.com reader the chance to win a six-month floating desk pass (valued at €349 per month).
This package includes:
- 24/7 access to The Brickhouse
- All the bean-to-cup coffee and tea you can handle
- Access to fully fitted kitchen
- Beer on tap
- Bike storage
- Shower facilities including complimentary toiletries
- Lightning-fast Wi-Fi
- Continental breakfast
- Secure building complete with fob access and CCTV
- Access to the Iconic Community Network
To enter, simply fill out the form below and answer the following question:
How many members can The Brickhouse accommodate?
Need a hint? Find out more about The Brickhouse here.
Problems viewing the entry form? Click here.
This competition closes on Wednesday 29 March 2017. After that date, your details may be recorded but you will no longer be in with a chance of winning. Winners will be announced on Friday 31 March 2017. See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions:
- The sponsor of this competition is Iconic Offices.
- The competition closes on Wednesday, 29 March at 11.59pm (UTC). After that date, your details may be recorded but you will not be eligible for the competition.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- The winner will be selected at random from correct entries and contacted via email by Silicon Republic.
- Silicon Republic and Iconic Offices may use the information provided to contact you about relevant products and services. An unsubscribe option will be provided on all communications.
- The winner will be announced after the competition closes via the Silicon Republic Twitter account (@siliconrepublic).
- The winner agrees to enter into any contract that may be associated with the competition. If the winner does not wish to comply, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (Iconic Offices) reserve the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time.
- No cash alternative can be offered.
- This competition is open to everyone who fulfils the conditions outlined above, other than families or employees of the promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (Iconic Offices).
- If the terms of this competition are not met, a new winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.