Iconic Offices recently welcomed the opening of a new Dublin city location and, to celebrate, they have a special prize on offer for one lucky Siliconrepublic.com reader.
Updated, 1.39pm, 22 November 2017: This competition is now closed and the winner selected. Congratulations to Shane Gillen from Big and Bright!
Iconic Offices celebrated the opening of Ireland’s largest state-of-the-art shared workspace development earlier this month, located on Dublin’s suitably iconic and central St Stephen’s Green square.
The Greenway is the next instalment from Iconic Offices’ shared workspace implementations within the city and offers a professional, high-quality, creative and collaborative working environment that optimises workflow and maximises productivity.
Offering ‘workspaces for rockstars’, Iconic Offices has a 14-strong portfolio of locations dotted around Dublin city as well as the capital’s tech hub, Silicon Docks. Iconic locations include Windmill Lane, home of the famous recording studio used by U2, David Bowie and Ed Sheeran.
To celebrate the opening of The Greenway on St Stephen’s Green, Iconic Offices are offering one lucky Siliconrepublic.com reader the chance to win a six-month floating desk membership (valued at more than €2,000).
This fantastic Rockstar Hot Desking Package includes:
- 24/7 access to The Greenway
- All the bean-to-cup coffee and tea you can handle
- Access to fully fitted kitchen
- Beer on tap
- Bike storage
- Shower facilities including complimentary toiletries
- Lightning-fast Wi-Fi
- Continental breakfast
- Secure building complete with fob access and CCTV
- Access to the Iconic community network
Enter to win
To enter, simply fill out the form below and answer the following question:
How many square feet does The Greenway occupy?
Need a hint? Find out more about The Greenway here.
Correct entries will be evaluated by the Iconic Offices team, who will select the winner.
Problems viewing the entry form? Click here.
This competition closes on Friday 3 November 2017. After that date, your details may be recorded but you will no longer be in with a chance of winning. The winner will be selected the following week and notified the week beginning Monday 13 November 2017. See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions:
- The sponsor of this competition is Iconic Offices.
- The competition closes on Friday 3 November 2017 at 11.59pm (IST). After that date, your details may be recorded but you will not be eligible for the competition.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- The winner will be selected by Iconic Offices from correct entries and notified by phone or email.
- Details from all entries will be retained by both Silicon Republic and Iconic Offices and may be used to contact you about relevant products and services. An unsubscribe option will be provided on all communications.
- The winner will be announced after the competition closes via the Silicon Republic Twitter account (@siliconrepublic).
- The winner agrees to enter into any contract that may be associated with the competition. If the winner does not wish to comply, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (Iconic Offices) reserve the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time.
- No cash alternative can be offered.
- This competition is open to everyone who fulfils the conditions outlined above, other than families or employees of the promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (Iconic Offices).
- If the terms of this competition are not met, a new winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.