Siliconrepublic.com, Ireland’s leading technology news service in both print and online, is seeking an Advertising Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will report to the Group Sales Manager and will have responsibility for the generation and development of leads and closing of advertising sales. He or she will also be required to introduce new ideas and new reports into siliconrepublic.com, and assist in meeting the sales revenue target. The role will also incorporate the development of relationships with both the company’s existing and brand-new clients. Due to the nature of siliconrepublic.com‘s business, the responsibilities of this role will inevitably vary and develop.
The successful candidate is required to have the following attributes:
- A successful, proven track record in advertising sales
- Experience in selling advertising and sponsorship deals to clients and agencies
- Constant business development to new and existing clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent business-development skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Successful closing skills
- Ability to work within set publishing deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV through to Trish Murphy: firstname.lastname@example.org.