Want to nab one of five free tickets to Inspirefest? Read on to find out how you can join us at the best science and technology event of 2016.
Update, 5 January 2016, 10.13am: This competition is now closed for entries.
As most of you will know by now, Inspirefest is a unique international festival of science, technology and the arts that will run from 30 June to 2 July 2016.
Centred in Dublin’s vibrant digital docklands district, the core two-day conference is a unique exploration of pioneering thinking in leadership, science, technology, design, society and the arts.
In the evenings, you get to relax and network in the leafy surrounds of Merrion Square Park and catch some great music, spoken word, debate and much more at our legendary Inspirefest Fringe.
Who will be there?
A range of high-profile speakers are already making the journey to Dublin, including Robin Chase, founder of ZipCar, the world’s first car-sharing service and one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people; and Silicon Valley-based business guru Nilofer Merchant, recently described as the No 1 person most likely to influence the future of management.
We’ll also see the return of the great Kara Swisher of Re/code, as well as games giants Brenda and John Romero. Check out the full line-up at Inspirefest.com.
This, the second year of the festival, will again showcase diverse perspectives on STEM and the arts with workshops, presentations and panel discussions covering a range of themes from the age of the machine, to the challenges facing the sharing economy.
There’ll be super opportunities for networking and engagement with leading-edge thinkers and speakers – including a founders and investors session. If you’re intrigued by the future of science technology and society, you’ll want to be there.
How to enter
We really want to give these tickets to deserving winners with a passion for the future of STEM, as well as inclusion and diversity, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on 4 January 2015, telling us in less than 100 words why you wish to attend and why you deserve to win these tickets. Remember to also include your name, age and country of residence.
We’ll pick five winners by 11 January, and we will notify the lucky ones by email.
See below for full terms and conditions – and good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The competition closes on Monday 4 January at 11.59pm (UTC). No entries will be accepted after this point.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
- You must be available to travel to the event in Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2 and Merrion Square, Dublin 2 on the dates specified (30 June 2015 to 1 July 2015). Costs incurred for travel and accommodation will not be covered.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges and contacted via email by Silicon Republic.
- The winners’ names will be announced after the competition closes via the Silicon Republic Twitter account (@siliconrepublic).
- Tickets will be released to the winners via email. These tickets are valid for one person’s entry to the full Inspirefest conference and fringe festival. Please note the family fringe festival on Saturday 2 July is a free event open to all.
- The winner agrees to enter into any contract which may be associated with the competition. If the winner does not wish to comply, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- Silicon Republic reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time.
- No cash alternative can be offered.
- In the event of force majeure or cancellation of the event, Silicon Republic will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
- This competition is open to everyone who fulfils the conditions outlined above, other than employees of Silicon Republic and their families.
- If the terms of this competition are not met, a new winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Inspirefest is Silicon Republic’s international event connecting sci-tech professionals passionate about the future of STEM. Join us again from 30 June to 2 July 2016 for fresh perspectives on leadership, innovation and diversity. Get your tickets now.
Buy your tickets now!