A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
“Went running in Central Park this morning. Felt like the opening scene of a movie, where the music’s playing and the credits are overlaid.”
- John Collison, entrepreneur, co-founder of Stripe
“With the amount of disdain out there for the new Facebook design, perhaps a good time to launch a new social network? (That’s not by Google).”
- James Whelton, tech entrepreneur and first person to hack the iPod Nano
“The alarm is set for 4hrs and 30 mins from now. Still no sleep.”
- Pat Phelan, director of products and innovation, MAXROAM
“Oops, and a spelling mistake. This not my day.”
- Jack Dorsey, creator, co-founder and executive chairman of Twitter; CEO of Square
"The fb news ticker reminds me of the hate when the news feed launched, everyone will love/accept it in a few days.. watch."
- Kevin Rose, founder of Digg
"I just cooked a cheeseburger in 45 seconds. Microwaves truly are God’s gift to lazy people everywhere."
- Matt Cutts, Google engineer
"Of course I have to arrive in Dublin when it is Arthur’s day (World Guinness Day)"
- Werner Vogels, Amazon.com CTO
Get your early bird tickets now!