In the last of our Christmas competitions, we have a Gear 2 Neo smart watch from Samsung to give away to one lucky Siliconrepublic.com reader.
Update, Monday 22 December 10.44am: This competition is now closed.
Along with the Gear 2, the Gear 2 Neo is one of the first wearable devices powered by Samsung’s Tizen-based wearable platform. Paired with a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet*, it allows wearers to accept or ignore incoming calls and messages, and receive notifications based on their activity and habits.
The Gear 2 Neo comes with a 1.63-inch Super AMOLED display, 1GHz dual-core processor, heart-rate sensor, pedometer, and Bluetooth-enabled music player.
Thanks to PriceSpy.ie, all you have to do for a chance to win a Gear 2 Neo of your very own is email email@example.com with the subject ‘PRICESPY’ and include your name, age and answer to this question:
What resolution is the display on the Samsung Gear 2 Neo smart watch?
Need a hint? Click here.
* Samsung Gear 2 Neo is compatible with 17 types of device models: Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Grand 2, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 3 Neo, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy Mega 5.8, Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), Galaxy NotePRO (12.2), Galaxy TabPRO (12.2/10.1/8.4). Device compatibility may vary by country and compatible device models are to be further expanded. Some health-related apps are not compatible with tablets and so on.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The sponsor of this competition is PriceSpy.ie.
2. The competition closes on Sunday 21 December at 11.59pm (UTC). No entries will be accepted after this point.
3. You must be aged 18 years or over and have a shipping address in the Republic of Ireland to enter this competition.
4. Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
5. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries and contacted via email by Silicon Republic.
6. Silicon Republic will forward the winner’s details (name, address, mobile and email address) to PriceSpy.ie for fulfilment. These details will not be retained by Siliconrepublic.com or PriceSpy.ie.
7. The winner’s name will be announced after the competition closes via the Silicon Republic Twitter account (@siliconrepublic).
8. The winner agrees to enter into any contract which may be associated with the competition. If the winner does not wish to comply, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
9. The prize is subject to availability.
10. The promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (PriceSpy.ie) reserve the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time.
11. No cash alternative can be offered.
12. This competition is open to everyone who fulfills the conditions outlined above, other than families or employees of the promoters (Silicon Republic) and sponsors (PriceSpy.ie).
13. If the terms of this competition are not met, a new winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.