A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
“Lionel Ritchie just walked by me at Heathrow airport. I didn’t feel like getting involved in a long conversation so I blanked him.”
- Mark Little, founder of Storyful
“I just received an email with someone pitching burial plots as an investment. 87% projected growth apparently.”
- Dylan Collins, founder of various online games/internet companies
“Imagine Google being down for two hours.”
- Pat Phelan, director of products and innovation, MAXROAM
“Hello New York. Nice to finally meet you.”
- James Whelton, tech entrepreneur and first person to hack the iPod Nano
“Good evening, Manhattan. I’ve missed you.”
- Jack Dorsey, creator, co-founder and executive chairman of Twitter; CEO of Square
Buy your tickets now!