A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
At work after a great family trip to Africa which I’ll be writing about soon. A review of Oshinsky’s book on Polio: bit.ly/jcO6MI
– Bill Gates, Microsoft chairman and chief software architect
Really enjoyed the new user experience on @ShadowCities but rapidly running out of things to do.
– Dylan Collins, founder of various online games/internet companies
Up 4am and about an hour of work to complete 🙁
– Pat Phelan, director of products and innovation, MAXROAM
My favorite thing to do in DC is to walk to the Lincoln Memorial and then along the river at sunset. Hope I have time to do that tonight.
– Jack Dorsey, creator, co-founder and executive chairman of Twitter; CEO of Square
Suddenly, I’d like a doughnut. Need recommendation from @HomerJSimpson …
– Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist
Great to be back in the valley for a busy week – wow it’s hot here 90degs
– John Hartnett, founder, Irish Technology Leadership Group
Introducing another profile I won’t have time to update! chadhurley.com/+
– Chad Hurley, co-founder of YouTube
Trinity College Dublin’s maths dept is now ranked 15th in the world. Not too shabby.
– Paddy Cosgrave, founder of the Dublin Web Summit
Police inform me News Of The World journalists targeted my phones. I should have been more entertaining! …
– Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group