Want to nab one of five free tickets to Inspirefest? Read on to find out how you can join us at the best science and technology event of 2017.
Inspirefest, the international festival of science, technology and the arts, returns to Dublin from 6 to 8 July 2017.
This unmissable event will bring more than 50 international leaders in business and STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) to the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, right in the heart of ‘Silicon Docks’.
Now entering its third year, this unique two-day conference and its fringe festival events will connect visitors with pioneering thinkers in leadership, science, technology, design, society and the arts. What sets it apart from other events, is that Inspirefest showcases diverse perspectives; dispensing with homogenous line-ups and offering up new speakers and viewpoints.
Who will be there?
After the success of Inspirefest 2016, the excitement ahead of next year’s sci-tech extravaganza is mounting and a number of exciting speakers have already been announced.
Confirmed speakers already making the journey to Dublin include Sugru inventor Jane Ní Dhulchaointigh, investor Arlan Hamilton, World of Warcraft composer Eimear Noone, Other Voices creator Philip King, Smigin founder Susan O’Brien and social entrepreneur Bart Weetjens.
We’ll also see the return of investor and mega-motivator Kelly Hoey, Bletchley Park saviour Dr Sue Black, and gaming royalty Brenda Romero.
Check out the full line-up at Inspirefest.com and keep up with additions to the speaker list by following @InspirefestHQ on Twitter.
Some properly inspiring speakers already announced for #Inspirefest 2017 @Smigin @SouthWind_Blows @eimearnoone @BartWeetjens @jkhoey pic.twitter.com/CBgzySQnJI
— Inspirefest 2017 (@InspirefestHQ) December 13, 2016
How to enter
Early Bird tickets are now available for Inspirefest 2017, but we also have five Inspirefest tickets to give away to deserving winners with a passion for the future of STEM, as well as inclusion and diversity.
To enter, email email@example.com before midnight on 15 January 2017, telling us in less than 100 words why you wish to attend and why you should win these tickets. Remember to also include your name, age and country of residence.
We’ll pick five winners by 25 January, and we will notify the lucky ones by email. Better still, the best two responses will also win a fab Robot Girl Lottie Doll.
Made by Irish company Arklu, Lottie Dolls have been a hit with our Inspirefest speakers and we are sure our attendees will love them too.
See below for full terms and conditions – and good luck!
How great is this photo? Thanks @conorsphotos for capturing all of #inspirefest these past days. pic.twitter.com/Tgv4suNAYv
— SiliconRepublic (@siliconrepublic) July 1, 2016
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The competition closes on Sunday 15 January at 11.59pm (UTC). No entries will be accepted after this point.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
- You must be available to travel to the event in Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2 on the dates specified (6-8 July 2017). Costs incurred for travel and accommodation will not be covered.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges and contacted via email by Silicon Republic.
- The winners’ names will be announced after the competition closes via the Silicon Republic Twitter account (@siliconrepublic).
- Tickets will be released to the winners via email. These tickets are valid for one person’s entry to the full Inspirefest conference.
- The winner agrees to enter into any contract that may be associated with the competition. If the winner does not wish to comply, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- Silicon Republic reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time.
- No cash alternative can be offered.
- In the event of force majeure or cancellation of the event, Silicon Republic will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
- This competition is open to everyone who fulfils the conditions outlined above, other than employees of Silicon Republic and their families.
- If the terms of this competition are not met, a new winner will be drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Inspirefest is Silicon Republic’s international event connecting sci-tech professionals passionate about the future of STEM. Book now to get your Early Bird tickets.