A compilation of this past week’s Twitter messages – from the serious to the whimsical – from some top names in technology.
"My new sunglasses are like an Instagram filter on the world."
- John Collison, entrepreneur, co-founder of Stripe
"Start-up stealth mode and Twitter is like Luke Skywalker and the dark side of the force. Hard to resist."
- James Whelton, tech entrepreneur and first person to hack the iPod Nano
"New version of Google Analytics rocks my world."
- Pat Phelan, director of products and innovation, MAXROAM
"Pilot on flight out of Dublin sounds almost like Michael Martin. One wonders?"
- Paddy Cosgrave, founder of the Dublin Web Summit
“Toilet 2.0” – that’s right, innovations in sanitation have a big, positive impact for billions w/o access. Video & more: bit.ly/ng8LMM
- Bill Gates, Microsoft chairman and chief software architect
"Great morning with @EPAGov Administrator Lisa Jackson in Austin. It’s time for more responsible electronics recycling!"
- Michael Dell, chairman and CEO of Dell
"A great introduction to 5 trees that alleviate hunger and poverty and protect the environment http://fb.me/BoGi2zFq"
- Bill Liao, social networking entrepreneur and philanthropist
Buy your tickets now!